- Epidemiology, Genetics and Breast Cancer Prevention (3 credits)
- Pathological Anatomy and Molecular Biology in Breast Cancer (5 credits)
- Diagnostic Image in Mammary Pathology (5 credits)
- Medical Oncology associated with Breast Cancer (10 credits)
- Breast Surgery (5 credits)
- Radiotherapy applied to Breast Pathology (5 credits)
- Applications of Nuclear Medicine in the field of Mammary Pathology (2 credits)
- Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Breast Cancer (15 credits)
- Basic Principles of Managing a Functional Unit of Breast Cancer (5 credits)
- Psyco-Oncology and Experimental Mastology: Final research work (5 credits)
Director: Bernardo Bonanni
Unit 1- Epidemiology of breast cancer.
Unit 2- Basic genetics applied to breast cancer.
Unit 3- Screening in breast cancer.
Director: Giuseppe Viale
Unit 1- Principles of pathological anatomy in the breast
Unit 2- Anatomopathological classification of breast cancer
Unit 3- Molecular Classification of Breast Cancer
Unit 4- New molecular targets in the treatment of breast cancer
Director: Melchor Sentís
Unit 1- Introduction to the diagnostic techniques of mammary pathology.
Unit 2 – Mammography: conventional and digital.
Unit 3 – breast ultrasound.
Unit 4 – Breast MRI
Unidad 5 – Other imaging techniques applied to the breast.
Director: Paolo Veronesi
Unit 1- Introduction to surgery. From Halsted to Veronesi & Fisher.
Unit 2- Surgical treatment of carcinoma in situ.
Unit 3- Conservative breast surgery. Mastectomy.
Unit 4- Surgical management of the axilla.
Unit 5- Post-surgical complications.
Director: Aron Goldhisrch
Unit 1- General medical oncology.
Unit 2- Hormone therapy and hormone-dependent cancer.
Unit 3- Chemotherapy and breast cancer.
Unit 4- Her2 + breast cancer
Unit 5- Triple negative breast cancer.
Director: Roberto Orecchia
Unit 1- Basic principles of radiotherapy in breast cancer.
Unit 2- Partial irradiation of the breast.
Unit 3- Intraoperative radiotherapy.
Unit 4- Interstitial brachytherapy.
Director: Giovanni Paganelli
Unit 1- The role of Nuclear Medicine in Breast Pathology.
Unit 2- ROLL, SNOLL.
Unit 3- IART.
Unit 4- Breast cancer in young patients.
Unit 5- Breast cancer in elderly woman.
Unit 6- Breast cancer in pregnant patients.
Unit 7 -Metastic breast cancer.
Director: Maurizio Nava
Unit 1- Principal reconstructive techniques. Definition of oncoplastic.
Unit 2- Mammary prosthesis. Expanders.
Unit 3- Techniques of reconstruction with flap: TRAM. Dorsal. DIEP.
Unit 4- Lipofilling.
Unit 5- Clinical application of oncoplastic techniques.
Unit 6- Post-surgical complications.
Director: Javier Cabo
Unit 1- Prof. Javier Cabo
Directors: Pellici e Prof. Gabriella Pravettoni
Unit 1- Master’s reseach work